1. Turmeric contains bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties
2. Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory compound
3. Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body
4. Curcumin boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor, linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of brain diseases
5. Curcumin should lower your risk of heart disease
6. Curcumin may be useful in preventing and treating Alzheimer's disease
7. Arthritis patients respond very well to curcumin supplements
8. Studies show that curcumin has incredible benefits against depression
9. Curcumin may help delay aging and fight age-related chronic diseases
Given all of these potential benefits, we can begin to understand India's century-old obsession with turmeric. India has consistently been recognized as the country with the lowest amount of its population being affected by Dementia and Alzheimers worldwide. Many believe this is due to the consistent consumption of non-other than turmeric. Not only is turmeric amazing for seasoning and adding color to your day to day food but it can also be a powerful medicinal supplement that can easily be incorporated into other areas of our lives as well.
Curcumin which is the active ingredient in turmeric is hardly bioavailable when processed by the liver or stomach. Unless it is accompanied by black pepper which helps to shut down the production of HCL and other enzymes that break down curcumin prior to being absorbed by your digestive system.
This is why Quanta's topical Muscle Rubs are the perfect alternative for including more turmeric in your routine that will actually be absorbed and utilized by your body. Start using our Muscle Rub and feel the amazing effects of Turmeric in your own life today!